“Hope is the light that shines through the darkness, just as the peony flower brightens up the garden with its vibrant colors.” – Anonymous
Share hope and joy with the lush and blushing blooms of Spring in this lovely Bluebird.
- The floral, eco-friendly Swedish dish cloth is super absorbent, durable, and we love the pattern that brings nature into the kitchen.
- Design: by award-winning botanical watercolor artist, Karen Kluglein, these, beautiful die-cut paper linen napkins from Caspari will make a striking display on a table.
- The Spongelle body wash, infused buffer cleanses, exfoliates, massages, and nourishes skin, all with the delightful scent of coconut verbena.
- Pink Sky soap, from Naked Goat Co., is loaded with vitamins and nutrients powered by plant oils, soothing butters, and antioxidant rich goat milk to create a soft, creamy lather. And its relaxing aroma soothes with notes of vetiver, pink pepper rock rose, and myrtle.
- elizabethW’s Mint Rosemary Hand Cream keeps hands clean, hydrated, and refreshed throughout the day with a luxurious combination of essential oils.
Our signature Bluebird Giftbox is magnetic for a unique gift opening experience and can be used long after the gifts have been enjoyed. It’s perfect for storing everything from cards, notes and pictures to recipes.
Product substitutions of equal value may be made due to supply chain availability.